Monday, January 14, 2013

It's Monday! What Am I Reading? ~ 1/14/13




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The book I am currently reading is:

Secretly Smitten


Summer, fall, winter, spring--Smitten, Vermont, is the place for love . . . and mystery!

There's a secret in Grandma Rose's attic--a forgotten set of dog tags belonging to her first love. But David Hutchins was killed in action and never returned to Smitten. How did the dog tags end up in the attic?

The mystery intrigues Rose's three granddaughters--Tess, Clare, and Zoe--and they decide to investigate, though their mother, Anna, warns against meddling. But as the seasons turn and the mystery unravels, the three young women and their mother encounter some intriguing mystery men of their own. Has a sixty-year-old puzzle sparked something new for this close-knit family of women?

Join popular romance novelists--and real-life BFFs--Colleen Coble, Kristin Billerbeck, Diann Hunt, and Denise Hunter for four delightful intertwined tales of mystery and sweet intrigue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a ARC I received for review.  But before I read "Secretly Smitten", I wanted to read "Smitten" to learn more about the the setting.  I finished "Smitten" last night and will be starting this book today.  I look forward to getting some time to sink my teeth into it!

Please come back on January 16th for the review :)

What are you reading today?


3 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, a secret in the attic! I do love a good mystery, especially one that involves family members.

    Enjoy!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smitten is waiting on my Kindle and I want to read the new one now too!!

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.