Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Heart and Home ~ Will You Be My Valentine? ~ 1/15/13


I know that Valentine's Day is still a month away, but while in the store the other day we came across the boxes of kid's Valentine Cards.  As soon as we see them come out, we scoop up some of the good ones for the girls to give out to their classmates.  If you wait until closer to February 14th, the good ones are all gone.

I found some that I adore!  My love for stationary is widespread and I love sending cards and letters.  I  just couldn't resist buying some for ME!  I also got some super cute stickers :)  Just typing stickers made me smile a silly, goofy smile!

So, what I would like to know:

Is there anyone out there who would like me to send you a Valentine?

I would absolutely have a ball if you do!

If you would like me to send you a Valentine here is what you need to do:

1.  Send an email to collettaskitchensink {at} yahoo {dot} com
2.  Put "Valentine" in the subject.
3.  Include your name and mailing address in the body of the email.

That's all!

Please, please, please tell me you will!  Can you tell that I'm excited about this project?

This is open internationally, so don't hesitate to email me even if you aren't in the US.  It would be especially fun to send some far and away :)

I can't wait to hear from you!





Click above to join in and share how you’re creating home or cultivating faith this week.

2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.