Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Teaser Tuesday ~ French Illusions ~ 1/8/13


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title &; author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

French Illusions: My Story as an American Au Pair in the Loire Valley


Here's my teaser for this week:

~As I waited, a million thoughts jumbled through my head.  How would Madame Dubois react when she discovered my lie?  What would I do if she refused to let me stay?  Was there a train back to Paris tonight?  Even if I could persuade her to let me stay, what about her husband?~


"French Illusions"
Series:  N/A
Author:  Linda Kovic-Skow
Page 1-2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.