Friday, May 4, 2018

Tea Time ~ Senior Moments and Little League ~ 5/4/18


 
Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things about my life lately...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
~I finally ordered Kaylee's Senior pictures!  I have decided that I just have to face the fact that she is graduating at the end of the month.  I ordered the pictures last Saturday and received them yesterday.  I paid $15 additional for quick delivery.  Now to address all the Graduation Announcements and hand out pictures to family and friends.

~We went to Dexter's first Little League game on Tuesday evening!  I asked him Tuesday morning what color his uniform was and he said "Red".  We all wore red shirts to support him and here it turns out his uniform is burgundy!  Typical male!  We had a great time watching him play and the weather was beautiful :)

~I went to the hair salon and got my annual highlights.  I really debated not getting any this year because of the maintenance but I really wanted to lighten up my hair color for spring/summer.  I love how it turned out.  I'm also trying to grow out my short cut and thought changing up my color a bit would help stave off the "gotta cut it" urge.

~Tomorrow is PROM!  The theme is "Winter Wonderland".  The Juniors always decorate the gym and I can't wait to see how it turned out.  I'll try to post some picture of Kaylee and Shawn.  I'm hoping it doesn't rain!

~Laken participated in the "Envirothon" at Shawnee State Park this week.  She was in charge of "Mammals and Birds".  She spent many evening listening to  birdcalls on youtube.  Her team didn't place but she was very excited to receive a T-Shirt!

~Another "Senior" moment happened last night.  Kaylee had her final band concert.  She had a solo and I was so proud of her.  She was the only Senior in the band and the director was very eloquent in his tribute to her.  He also gave her a stuffed bear with a cap and gown holding a flute.  So cute!  She loves it!


How was your week?
 
Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.