Monday, April 30, 2018

Book Haul ~ April 2018



I added absolutely zero books to my bookshelf this month!  Can you believe that?  I don't know the last time that happened.

I was offered a few books on paperbackswap.com but I only have a few credits left and either didn't want to use a credit on the book or I had already read the book, so I declined.

I stopped by Ollie's where I usually can pick up a few or ten books per visit, but nothing jumped out at me.  There were a lot of books in the Amish genre which I haven't been reading for quite a while.

Actually, I haven't been doing much reading at all, so not adding anything to my bookshelf was probably a blessing.  Did I just type that?!?!?!?

I did start reading a book the other day that I received in March.  I hope to be getting more reading in while sitting out on my deck enjoying the nice weather that will hopefully be coming soon.

Here's the book I'm currently reading:


Hope Harbor ~Hope Harbor Book 1 by Irene Hannon:

Tracy Campbell never wanted to leave Hope Harbor, Oregon, or the idyllic three-generation cranberry farm where she grew up. But life–and love–altered her plans.

When tragedy strikes and changes her plans yet again, she finds herself back in her hometown with a floundering farm to run and a heartbreaking secret. Romance is not on her agenda. Nor is it on Michael Hunter’s. The visitor from Chicago has daunting secrets of his own. But when Tracy recruits him to help save a struggling charitable organization, the winds of change begin to sweep through Hope Harbor, bringing healing, hope, and love to countless lives–including their own.



So, nothing new for April...

Colletta

1 comment:

  1. I have lots of books on my reading list, but I keep seeing this post and thinking... hmmm.. it sounds so good!
    I wanted to let you know that I made a new graphic for the weekly weigh in if you would like to use it! I also started an official "Linky Party", I'm not sure if it will take well but we shall see! Here is my link (I had to post this weeks entry on Friday because next week will be so busy!) but feel free to take the graphic and if you are interested in cohosting the linky party email me at: stacynduncan@gmail.com and I will send you the html for the linky! :) Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.