Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Work In Progress ~ 5/16/18

 
 
I've been enjoying sitting on my little deck and working on Ashley's Afghan.

Here's where I was at last week:
 
 
 I've made great progress and have completed just about 5 and 1/2 rows.
 

It is getting a bit harder to fit the whole afghan in one picture without getting a chair to stand on and taking a picture from above.


I've been sticking to my word and tying in ends after each row. 

 
Being over half way finished with the main body of this afghan feels great!  I need to have it finished by June 30th for the Bridal Shower.

I'm also excited to say that I think I'm going to have enough yarn to complete the project!  Whohoo!


What are you working on?

Colletta 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.