Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The Menu ~ Week of 5/22/18


For the Week of 5/22/18-5/28/18


Tuesday:            Cheese Ravioli, Garlic Bread, Green Beans, Strawberries

Wednesday:       Pork Chops, Rice, Peas, Oranges  (Rolled Over)

Image result for pork chops

Thursday:            Fish, French Fries, Broccoli, Apples

Friday:                 Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Peaches and Cottage Cheese

Saturday:             Bacon, Fried Potatoes, Peas, Grapes

Sunday:               Church Pot Luck

Image result for pot luck

Monday:              Memorial Day ~ Picnic


What are you eating this week?

Colletta

1 comment:

  1. Can I come to your house for dinner? We had Little Caesar's pizza last night as I was gone for most of the evening. Tonight, I may make meatloaf. I will see what my evening is like.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.