Monday, May 7, 2018

What I Am Reading ~ 5/7/18



As I've mentioned, I've been in a bit of a reading funk lately with little to no time spent reading.

I did make a point of spending some time out on my swing the past few days reading and want to continue to read a bit every day.

My goal is to get back into my routine of trying to read at least one book per week.

Today I'm reading:

23411615

Tracy Campbell never wanted to leave Hope Harbor, Oregon, or the idyllic three-generation cranberry farm where she grew up. But life–and love–altered her plans.

When tragedy strikes and changes her plans yet again, she finds herself back in her hometown with a floundering farm to run and a heartbreaking secret. Romance is not on her agenda. Nor is it on Michael Hunter’s. The visitor from Chicago has daunting secrets of his own. But when Tracy recruits him to help save a struggling charitable organization, the winds of change begin to sweep through Hope Harbor, bringing healing, hope, and love to countless lives–including their own.
  


What are you reading?

Colletta

3 comments:

  1. I read Hope Harbor a couple years ago and really enjoyed it. Happy reading! Here's my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with getting out of your reading funk. I’m in one of those, too. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good read! I have been just too busy to do much reading lately, so I can kind of relate to the reading funk. Here's what I'm currently working on: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2018/05/what-im-reading-may-7-2018.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.