Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Weigh-In Wednesday ~ 12/7/16

 
 
My inspiration:
 
Commit whatever you do to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.
 
Proverbs 16:3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hubby was on vacation last week.  This meant eating breakfast out and not exercising as much as I usually would.  I was very nervous about weighing in at my Weight Watchers Meeting on Saturday morning.

I shouldn't have been!

I lost 3 pounds!

I was shocked, to say the least!  I was ready to be depressed but instead I was very happy and excited :)

I wouldn't say that I had gone totally off track.  I did use about half my Weekly SmartPoints but still stayed within my allotted amount for the week.  I didn't meet my FitPoint Goal though.  I was about 11 FitPoints shy.

So, I am down a total of 13.2 pounds in just 4 weeks of being on the Weight Watchers program.  I'm ecstatic!  Only 1.8 more pounds to get to 15 pounds and get another 5 pound sticker.  I think I'll also get a 5% charm but I'm not sure.  Hopefully I'll find out this week :)

The meeting itself was about being kind to ourselves.  The main idea was to treat yourself as your best friend.  Talk to yourself as you would  your best friend.  Encourage yourself as you would your best friend.  You get the idea.  Be your own best friend!

I admit that I am my own worst critic.  I hate on myself way too frequently.  This is something that I'll work on and can  honestly say is getting better with time.  Maybe age, also :)

Are you your own best friend?  Are you someone you would want to be friends with?

My week's stats:

Weigh-in:  -3 lbs.  Total:  -13.2 lbs.

Exercise:  I didn't meet my FitPoint goal of 58 FitPoints.  In fact, I went into my profile and actually lowered my weekly FitPoint goal to 48.  It is just more doable and will help me not get discouraged.  I can always up them at a later point.

Tracking:  Again, I tracked everything.  I'm doing pretty well with getting online and tracking my food with the etools.  It is so much simpler than trying to figure out the points on my own.  I stayed within my daily SmartPoints except for the day we went out for breakfast.  I ended up using about half my Weekly SmartPoints.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S.

I hope you'll consider joining in the 2017 PenPal Sign-ups here on my blog!  For more information click HERE or the picture below or the button on my sidebar.

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/11/2017-penpal-sign-ups-ends-121916.html



Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!

 
Linking up to  WholeHearted WednesdayR&R, Word Filled Wednesday, Coffee and Conversation, Ladies Collective,   Party in Your PJs,  Works or Me, Wake-Up Wednesday and  Women with IntentionPeaches and Salt, Raising Homemakers, Wise Woman, Classical Homemaking.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Good for you! This is a challenging time of year to stick to any kind of healthy eating plan. You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the weight loss; and how encouraging and exciting to be expecting a disappointment but instead finding you had lost weight. You are doing so well on such a consistent basis. Very impressive and it shows your commitment to the program.

    Blessings

    Kerrie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.