Sunday, December 11, 2016

Songs on Sunday ~ Unto Us by Matthew West ~ 12/11/16


It is December!

That means time for some Christmas music!



 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S.

I'd love for you to join in the 2017 PenPal sign-ups here on my blog.

For more information, please click HERE, the picture below or see the top right sidebar :)

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/11/2017-penpal-sign-ups-ends-121916.html


Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!





3 comments:

  1. Another wonderful song which I have not heard before :) Thank you for bringing some new ones to me this month! May you & yours have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful song. Thanks for sharing it. I posted a Sunday Blessing too. Come over and see me! Have a wonderfully blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.