Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Weigh-In Wednesday ~ 12/28/16

 
My inspiration:
 
Commit whatever you do to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.
 
Proverbs 16:3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last week's meeting was cancelled due to extreme ice.  In my mind, I guess that meant, ahhh, take the week off from tracking and exercise.  Bad idea.

I was so nervous to weigh-in on Saturday.  I thought for sure I would have a gain.  A bad gain.

Instead......

I lost 2.8 lbs over the 2 week period!!!

I guess even though I wasn't physically tracking my food intake, I was paying attention and "trying" to be good even though an insane amount of cookies made their way into my mouth!

My total loss is now 16.6 lbs so that meant getting another 5lb sticker!  Yay!


I was also excited to get another charm.  This charm was for being at Meetings 6/8 times over the holiday period.  It is for "making time for yourself".  I love it :)


This week's meeting was about "Keep Moving!"  I definitely needed the encouragement to get back to exercising on a regular basis.

We talked about the things that being busy kept us from doing in our Weight Watcher journey.  It seemed like a lot of people were having the same issues I did.  Tracking, exercise and eating right were taking a back seat to all the holiday preparations.

It was a great meeting.  Just what I needed to get back at it!

My week's stats:

Weigh-in:  -2.8 lbs.  Total:  -16.6 lbs.

Exercise:  VERY sporadic.

Tracking:  Almost non-existent.  I still don't know how I lost weight...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!

 
Linking up to  WholeHearted WednesdayR&R, Word Filled Wednesday, Coffee and Conversation, Ladies Collective,   Party in Your PJs,  Works or Me, Wake-Up Wednesday and  Women with IntentionPeaches and Salt, Raising Homemakers, Wise Woman, Classical Homemaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.