Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Hodgepodge ~ 12/21/16



Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:

1. What's left to be done on your Christmas to-do list?
 
Just bake a dessert to take to my cousin's for Christmas dinner.  We're pretty much set with everything else!

 
2. The Hodgepodge lands on the first day of winter this year. What's your favorite thing about winter? 
 
Snuggling up with a good book.
 
3. In what area of your life are you immature? Feel free to elaborate or not. 
 
I still like to watch animated movies :)
 
4. What was the most (or one of the most) important lessons you learned in 2016? 
 
As long as I'm with my family, it doesn't matter where we call "home".
 
5. It's Fried Shrimp Day...are you a fan? What's your favorite way to eat shrimp? Will there be shrimp somewhere in your holiday feastings? 
 
Not a big seafood fan....blahhh!
 
6. What sound lulls you to sleep? 
 
I have to have a fan running to sleep.  You could say it lulls me.
 
7. What one word best describes your 2016? 
 
Change.
 
8.  Insert your own random thought here.

I'm so excited that so many people signed up to be a Pen Pal!  It is going to be so much fun :)

I'd love to return the visit!  Please leave a comment and a link!

4 comments:

  1. A fan helps me sleep better, too...I've been that way for years. Wishing you and yours a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lesson you learned in 2016. So true!

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am up early and I have been watching Christmas movies on Lifetime and Hallmark channel this past month. Keeps me in the holiday spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to be lulled to sleep by the sound of a thunderstorm. *sigh* So peaceful.
    Or- when the weather is just right and we can sleep with the windows open- the night sounds of the country: coyotes, owls, crickets, frogs, etc. :)

    Merry Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.