Sunday, December 4, 2016

Songs on Sunday ~ Christmas Everyday by Unspoken ~ 12/4/16


It is December!

That means time for some Christmas music!

I hope this song puts a smile on your face :) 
 



 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S.

I'd love for you to join in the 2017 PenPal sign-ups here on my blog.

For more information, please click HERE, the picture below or see the top right sidebar :)

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/11/2017-penpal-sign-ups-ends-121916.html


Please leave a comment with a link so I can return the visit!





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Christmas music and I LOVED this song! I so needed to hear it just now. Thank you! I have not heard of this album but have found it on youtube & have the feeling I will be listening to this often this Advent. Blessings to you & yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get enough of Christmas music and start listening to it way too early in the season, so my husband is already tired of it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.