Friday, December 9, 2016

Feature and Follow ~ Holiday Reads ~ 12/9/16

 
http://www.alisoncanread.com/
 
 
Q: Show us your Holiday reads.

My favorite Holiday read so far this year was:

17569744

Some others were:

17214100

17214098

14504761

I have one more Holiday book to read and am really looking forward to it:

21493659

What books are you reading this Holiday Season?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S.

I'd love for you to join in the 2017 PenPal sign-ups here on my blog.

For more information, please click HERE, the picture below or see the top right sidebar :)

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/11/2017-penpal-sign-ups-ends-121916.html



Have a great Friday!

 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the book recommendations, my books to read list grows constantly when I see books mentioned on blogs. I've got a few Christmas reads to get my teeth in to this month, I'll be reviewing them on my blog at the end of December.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great, and I love the covers :) Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. these all look so great!! nothing better than christmas reads! Enjoy your reads!!

    Old follower!

    Amber @ Paradise of Pages
    My Feature and Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy Winter Brides, I'm sad I don't have much room more room on my TBR pile this holiday season. I might see if I can squeeze in an extra Christmas read or two if I can.
    Enjoy!
    +Old Follower
    Here's my FF post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't tend to read themed books but some here do sound intriguing- enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.