Friday, April 10, 2015

Tea Time ~ 4/10/15



Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~  I'm getting back into blogging!!!  After taking a very long, unplanned break from blogging, I realized how much I missed it.  I'm looking forward to the whole process of running a blog :)

~  We rented a cabin at Keystone State Park last Wednesday through Saturday.  It was a lovely time spent with family.  Even though it rained, we still had a great time getting outside and enjoying each other :)

~  While at the cabin, we played a game of 500 Rummy.  I learned to play cards from my dad so it is always fun getting together to try to out-smart each other :)

~  I finally made the decision to have my gallbladder removed.  This didn't really make me "smile", but it is a big relief to finally know there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  Hope I've made the right decision!  :)

~  I made a lot of progress on one of my current projects.  It is a granny square afghan with black trimming to make it look like stained glass.  Look for pictures soon.  I'm almost half way finished! :)

~  Both girls wore dresses to Church for Resurrection Sunday!  Our Church has a very relaxed dress style.  Usually, the girls will wear jeans and a shirt.  To have them both in dresses, especially Kaylee who is 13, brought a smile to my face :)

What made you smile this week?

Linking up with Friendship FridayFriday Fragments, Five on Friday, Heart Filled Friday,  and OhHeyFriday


7 comments:

  1. Fun to see the girls in dresses.Glad you're back in blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We played a lot of cards at our cottage growing up and now we are teaching our grandchildren the games. No computer games for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to get the kiddos off the computer/ipod/etc. as often as possible. Card games are a great diversion and they are learning to play a lot of different games. The youngest's favorite is Go Fish, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I still have my gall bladder many women in my family have had it removed. I guess it is not that essential.
    Blogging has become a big hobby for me. I do need to be aware of it becoming too consuming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I can get a little over-zealous myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Escaping to a cabin sounds wonderful! We went to a concert Sunday evening and had a great time! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.