Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. Besides left over Easter goodies, what's something currently kept in a basket at your house?
All my crochet projects. I have basket for each project that is in the works. Right now I have 4. My husband thinks it is too many to be working on and that I should finish 1 project before starting another. He is so uncreative!
2. 'The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.' ~Michelangelo Buonarroti
So which one are you...the one who aims too high, or the one who aims too low? Have you ever seen The Sistine Chapel? Did you know Michelangelo's surname prior to answering this question?
I tend to aim too high and then crash and burn! No, I have never seen the Sistine Chapel or know Michelangelo's surname.
3. April 7th is National Beer Day. Hmmm...wonder how that's celebrated? Do you like beer? Have a favorite? If you're not a beer drinker do you have any recipes you enjoy cooking that call for beer?
I don't drink alcohol and personally think that beer stinks! How do people drink that stuff. I don't have any recipes that call for beer but I did enjoy some beer bread that a friend made. I was surprised that I liked it.
4. When did you last travel somewhere new? Tell us where? How'd it go?
I traveled last weekend. We rented at cabin at Keystone State Park for a few days. It was lovely!
5. The value of _________________________is greatly overrated.
A title. Yes, you've probably worked hard to get that title, but it doesn't make a person any better. Everyone has value in his/her position and should be respected.
6. What's a pet peeve of yours when it comes to restaurant dining?
Cold food. I hate when the food comes out cold!
7. It's Poetry Month...share a favorite poem, either the title, a few lines you find meaningful, or the whole kit and caboodle.
"Oh, Lord My God
When I in awesome wonder
Consider all the world
Thy Hand has made"
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Random thought...it is good to back in the Hodgepodge game :)