Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. Have you ever had to wear a uniform? If yes, tell us more. Did you love it or hate it?
When I volunteered at our local Christian Academy we had to wear a uniform. It was a School polo with a khaki skirt. I didn't mind wearing it but it did make getting the laundry done more significant.
2. April 22nd is Earth Day. What is one thing you do personally to be a good steward of planet Earth?
I try to teach my girls not to litter and and take care and love animals.
3. Brown rice, quinoa, or couscous...your healthy grain of choice? How often are one of the three on your menu at home? Given a choice between white rice, brown rice, wild rice, and fried rice which would you go for?
I can't say I've ever had any of the three listed. My choice would be white rice.
4. In your opinion, who has the best job ever?
I think this is a relative question. If you love your job, then you have the best job ever!
5. What's a situation in your life currently requiring patience?
Healing from my gallbladder surger.
6. Do you live your life around days of the week? Explain.
For the most part, I do. We have our schedule and that keeps us busy but sane.
7. In a nod to the A to Z challenge happening around town this month, what 'R word' best describes your April?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
As I mentioned, I had my gallbladder removed bright and early Monday morning. The surgery went well and I'm off the heavy drugs. I'm just using Ibuprofen at this point. So far, so good :) I go back to see the surgeon in a week to find out when I will return to work. Until then, it will be blogging, crocheting and baking something yummy for dinner at my brother's tonight.
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave comment and a link!