Thursday, April 9, 2015

In the Kitchen ~ Cream Cheese Sausage Crescent Rolls ~ 4/9/15


I'm just getting back into blogging.  I love the way blogging helps me be creative in my cooking.  Finding new recipes to try is so much fun.  I haven't had time, since returning to the blogging world, to create anything new.  So I pulled this one from the archives.

Cream Cheese Sausage Crescent Rolls



Ingredients:

1 - 16 oz package of sausage, browned and drained
1 - 8oz package cream cheese, softened
2- packages crescent rolls


Thoroughly brown the sausage.


The heat from the sausage will help soften the cream cheese.


Mix it together well.


Put a heaping Tablespoon of the sausage filling on the crescent roll.


Roll :)  Place on a lightly greased baking sheet or use Parchment Paper like I did.


Repeat for all 16 crescent rolls.


Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.


The family all agreed that these were yummy!


Enjoy and share!


Linking up to:  Full Plate Thursday,  Creative WaysGrace at Home, Create It Thursday, The Homemaking Party,   Project Stash and Home Sweet Home.

9 comments:

  1. Okay, this sounds awesome! I'm going to buy the ingredients and make some up! Wonder how they will reheat since I am just one person and this will be a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they would reheat well. Hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...these are one of our favorite breakfasts! My son got us hooked and whenever we are together, he gets to do the cooking! Love 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always a pleasure to visit your kitchen Colletta. Your Cream Cheese Sausage Crescent Rolls look delicious, we will love them. Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a wonderful weekend.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds yummy! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.