Sunday, April 12, 2015

Songs on Sunday ~ I Am Not Alone ~ 4/12/15



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I absolutely LOVE this song.  I could listen to it over and over.  It has helped me through some difficult times recently.  I love the verse that says "You fight my every battle".  My aunt actually bought the accompaniment CD for my daughter to learn and sing at Church.  I can't wait!
 


 
"I Am Not Alone"
When I walk through deep waters
I know that You will be with me
When I'm standing in the fire
I will not be overcome
Through the valley of the shadow
I will not fear

I am not alone
I am not alone
You will go before me
You will never leave me

In the midst of deep sorrow
I see Your light is breaking through
The dark of night will not overtake me
I am pressing into You
Lord, You fight my every battle
And I will not fear

You amaze me
Redeem me
You call me as Your own

You're my strength
You're my defender
You're my refuge in the storm
Through these trials
You've always been faithful
You bring healing to my soul


I'm also linking up to Spiritual Sunday.


2 comments:

  1. Hello new follower here. That is a beautiful song. It was my first time hearing it. The words are powerful. It's true we are not alone he watches over us every day and so does are family and friends who have passed on. Nice post. Love it. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and following! The words are very powerful. It is a favorite right now :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.