Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. Speaking of April 15th...what's the most 'taxing' thing you've done recently?
Scrubbing the floors.
2. When did you last take a taxi somewhere and where was that somewhere?
I was only ever in a taxi one time and it was over 15 years ago in Columbus, Ohio.
3. What's something you can do today that you couldn't do a year ago?
Drive my Subaru Legacy. I got it last August so I didn't have it last year at this time.
4. How often is chicken (in some form or fashion) on your menu at home? Which of the following would you most like to see on your table tonight...a chicken salad sandwich, your mom's fried chicken, a Chick-fil-A meal, Cracker Barrel's chicken n' dumplings, a roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings, or 'hold the chicken, I'm a vegetarian'...?
We usually have chicken at least once a week. I LOVE Cracker Barrel, so I'd have to go with that one.
5. What was your favorite television program when you were a kid? What characters do you remember the most?
I was totally in love with Magnum PI when I was young. There's just something about Tom Selleck!
6. What was the last piece of 'art' you made?
The last piece I "finished" would be a Kentucky Wildcat themed afghan for a friend of mine. I have at least 4 unfinished project going.
7. What frustrates you most about the Internet?
When I have to keep reconnecting because I have a lousy signal!!!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My youngest has a book fair this evening. We always go as a family to pick out books. Fun, fun!
I'd love to return the visit! Please leave comment and a link!