Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hodgepodge ~ 4/15/15


Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:

1. Speaking of April 15th...what's the most 'taxing' thing you've done recently?

Scrubbing the floors.

2. When did you last take a taxi somewhere and where was that somewhere?

I was only ever in a taxi one time and it was over 15 years ago in Columbus, Ohio.

3. What's something you can do today that you couldn't do a year ago?

Drive my Subaru Legacy.  I got it last August so I didn't have it last year at this time.


4. How often is chicken (in some form or fashion) on your menu at home? Which of the following would you most like to see on your table tonight...a chicken salad sandwich, your mom's fried chicken, a Chick-fil-A meal, Cracker Barrel's chicken n' dumplings, a roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings, or 'hold the chicken, I'm a vegetarian'...?

We usually have chicken at least once a week.  I LOVE Cracker Barrel, so I'd have to go with that one.

5. What was your favorite television program when you were a kid? What characters do you remember the most?

I was totally in love with Magnum PI when I was young.  There's just something about Tom Selleck!


6. What was the last piece of 'art' you made?

The last piece I "finished" would be a Kentucky Wildcat themed afghan for a friend of mine.  I have at least 4 unfinished project going.

 


7. What frustrates you most about the Internet?

When I have to keep reconnecting because I have a lousy signal!!!



8.  Insert your own random thought here.

My youngest has a book fair this evening.  We always go as a family to pick out books.  Fun, fun!

~~~~~~~

I'd love to return the visit!  Please leave comment and a link!

12 comments:

  1. The afghan is lovely!

    Scrubbing floors is taxing, and not on my list of favorite household chores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is on of my least favorite chores. Other than bathrooms... ugh!

      Delete
  2. I miss the school book fairs. They were such fun, so enjoy! I also liked Magnum..I was grown when it aired, but it was a fun show, plus he's handsome. And aging well I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Magnum is aging very well. I never would have guessed his actual age!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I like the afghan!

    Book fairs. I remember them from my childhood. It was my favorite week at school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember going in the book fair to make my wish list. It would be a mile long just like my little one's is :)

      Delete
  4. Scrubbing the floors is taxing, for sure. Probably one of my least favorite chores. Enjoy the book fair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only the bathrooms are worse for me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Afghan is gorgeous! And if you have a lousy signal, I bet you have beautiful scenery at your place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! And, yes, we do have beautiful scenery :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from the Wednesday Hodgepodge - it's my first week and I am enjoying meeting some new bloggers. I love your Tea Time feature and would like to join you - is it always on Fridays?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, Tea Time is on Friday and is just a list of things that made me happy that week. Welcome to the Hodgepodge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.