Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Sign-ups ~ Closes 1/14/14


I've participated in bloggy swaps before and always have a great time.  The above Books 'n' Bloggers Swap hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps was a shoe-in for me.  I was so excited to see that I was excepted into the swap :)

You still have plenty of time to sign-up to participate.  Sign-ups close on January 14th.

  You'll be sending the following:

1.  A Book You Love
2.  A Book You Haven't Read
3.  A Book Your Partner Wants

You'll also receive 3 books back in your favorite genre under the same 3 categories.  Doesn't that sound like fun?

I'm eagerly anticipating finding out who my partner will be!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! We're so glad you're joining us for this one! It's always a fun time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great swap, especially because you get to share a book you love! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.