Friday, January 10, 2014

Five on Friday ~ 1/10/14



Five things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.  AJ is now into a biting everything and everything phase!  My Mom tied knots into a sock and gave it to him as a toy.  He prefers sock with toes in them.  Ouch :)

2.  Family Night Out!  We went shopping and out to eat.  Granted, it was McDonald's but it was good family fun :)

3.  Getting a "Welcome" card in the mail from my new coworker the day before I started work!  It felt so good and did a lot to set my nerves at ease :)

4.  Signing up for Books 'n' Bloggers Swap!  So fun :)

5.  My first day of working outside the home in 10 years!  It went very well and I felt very comfortable :)


What made you smile this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.