Friday, January 17, 2014

Five on Friday ~ 1/17/14



Five things that made me smile this week :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.  I won a book!  It is "A Match Made in Texas" :)

2.  I got my nails done!  It is a pretty dark turquoise color called "Taboo" :)

3.  I made it through a full week of being back in the workforce!  I'm really liking it :)

4.  I got my partner for the Books 'n' Bloggers Swap!  I can't wait to get to know her :)

5.  Peanut Butter Oatmeal Clusters (No-bakes)!  Yummmm.... :)


What made you smile this week?


1 comment:

  1. 1. My husband was told his liver test was normal this time. After we were scared in hospital.
    2. My granddaughter made her first church craft with Grandma's help (Me) and cried because she had to leave church
    3. My grandson called me overwhelmed because I sent him a flashlight friend and it wasn't his birthday. I had sent his brother one and couldn't bear disappointment I saw on his face. So sent his brother another gift so I could send him a friend too. I will never forget the telephone conversation and videos saved to my cell phone
    4. My husband made some good meals
    5. I ain't got a 5th one - sorry
    jrs362 at Hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.