Monday, January 6, 2014

Menu Plan Monday ~ 1/6/14




This is a big week for me.  I start back to work outside the home tomorrow after being a SAHM for 10 years.  Suffice it to say that I am full of nervous excitement!

Over the holiday, I've put a lot of thought into what our new routine will look like and one of the very first things that came to mind was getting back into meal planning.

So here is our menu for the week:

Monday:

Steak
Mashed Potatoes
Corn
Grapes

~~~~~

Tuesday:

Spaghetti
Garlic Bread
Broccoli
Oranges

~~~~~

Wednesday:

Dinner at my brother's.

Brownie Batter Cupcakes
Brownie Batter + Cupcake = The SECOND BEST Cupcake.  Ever Recipe

~~~~~

Thursday:

Ham
Fried Potatoes
Corn
Grapes

~~~~~

Friday:
Family Movie Night

Pizza
Wings

~~~~~

Saturday:

Nuggets
Fries

~~~~~

Sunday:
(Church Fellowship)

Leister's Special
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Clusters

 ~~~~~

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. that is a great meal plan... love the movie night idea. I should do that do...figure out one night we are all home together for dinner and have fun movie foods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We like to try to have movie night at least once a month. We invite our extended family over and have a great time :)

      Delete
  2. Yum, those brownie batter cupcakes look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.