Saturday, January 11, 2014

Stacking the Shelves ~ 1/11/14


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week I added the following to my shelf:

Your Daily Walk: 365 Daily Devotions to Read Through the Bible in a Year
(a new copy!)

How Miss Rutherford Got Her Groove Back

The Heiress of Winterwood (Whispers on the Moors, # 1)


Happy Reading!


9 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these books. I hope you enjoy them though! Have a great week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for the Heiress of Winterwood, it's gorgeous. I hope you enjoy all of your books! My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Sophie Barnes book looks so good! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Heiress of Winterwood looks really good and I like the cover. The cover is definitely worth looking at.

    Grace
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of these ones either...but they look pretty neat. I hope you like them! I think "How Miss Rutherford Got Her Groove Back" is a fabulous title name! :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of these, but I hope you enjoy them!

    Check our STS

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not familiar with these, but I hope you enjoy them :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all look good! Happy Reading! If you'd like, you can stop by my STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Heiress to Winterwood looks lovely, I do enjoy a good cover!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.