Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Teaser Tuesday ~ 1/7/14

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My teaser for this week is from:

The Governess Of Highland Hall (Edwardian Brides, #1)

~Julia Foster lifted her gaze to the clear October sky as a lark swooped past.  Her steps slowed and her thoughts too flew, following the bird as it dipped into the golden trees beyond the meadow."~

"The Governess of Highland Hall"
Series:  Edwardian Brides Book #1
Author:  Carrie Turansky
Page 1

(I finished this book late last night.  You can read my review HERE.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Teaser Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely description. I love the book cover. Here's mine
    http://www.lovebitesandsilk.co.uk/2014/01/teasertuesday-taming-johnny-by.html

    Happy Tuesday
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I love historical (romance or not) novels. And I love the way it's described that she let her thoughts go all over the place.

    Here's my Tuesdsay Teaser.

    Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool teaser. Hope you enjoy. Here is my TT http://cynthiastacey.com/2014/01/07/teaser-tuesday-jan-7/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cover and very descriptive teaser. This week my teasers are from Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill and Grave Dance by Kalayna Price. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great teaser and cover.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2014/01/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover. Nice teaser. Will check out your review.

    I don't have a teaser, but stop by my blog if you like for a giveaway of Jubilee's Journey. The book is wonderful.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    Giveaway of Jubilee’s Journey

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very lyrical teaser for the first one of the year! Here is my http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/01/07/teaser-tuesday-january-7/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.