Saturday, January 18, 2014

Stacking the Shelves ~ 1/18/14


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week I added the following to my shelf:


A Match Made in Texas

A Rogue by Any Other Name (The Rules of Scoundrels, #1)

One Good Earl Deserves a Lover (The Rules of Scoundrels, #2)


Happy Reading!


9 comments:

  1. Sarah MacLean books are awesome. I truly love her books. Come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of these, but they look great!

    Happy reading!
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are amazing, hope you enjoy them all!
    Have amazing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you'll have a good time reading this week! I hope you enjoy them! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like you got a pretty amazing haul this week. Happy reading! :D

    Our STS
    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of Sarah MacLean before but her covers are gorgeous. Check out My STS if you have time!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.