Friday, February 22, 2013

Tea Time ~ 2/22/13


Won't you come meet Alissa , me and the girls for a coffee date,
or in my case, hot chocolate with whipped cream or maybe a chai tea?

Hello, friends!  I hope you're having a good week.  How about some Tea Time chatting about things that made me smile this week :)
~My oldest daughter and I went to our local high school's quarter-final Boys Basketball playoffs last night.  Our boys won!  It was such an exciting game and they looked great!  One of the seniors made a personal record of reaching 1000 career points and is still going strong.  So fun!

~I got my hair cut yesterday.  I was trying to grow it out and then decided that I like it better when it is shorter.  My curls are just easier to manage.  So it is now stacked in the back and longer in the front.  Here is the picture I took to my stylist.  I'm loving it!


~I finally got my sewing/craft room clean and organized.  It is so nice to just be able to sit at the sewing machine without having to move a ton of clutter.  And my cutting mat and mailing area is nice and neat and so very usable!

~We listed these super cute baby legwarmers in the shop.  Aren't they adorable.


~I'm working on a shawl in Red Heart with Love in "Beachy".  I absolutely love the colors in this yarn.  blues, whites, tans.  Just like the beach.  It makes me want to start planning a vacation.

~Tomorrow evening we're going to be making Homemade Ice-Cream again.  It turned out so delicious the first time we made it.  I look forward to trying it again!

How was your week?  What made you smile?


blog hop button photo bloghop1.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I usually post my "What made me Smile" type posts on Sunday night, but I'll give you a few for today:
    -Portabellas cooked in red wine and butter
    -Running 3 miles 2x this week and not hating it
    -My red nail polish I'm wearing today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids repeatedly for their kindness and a new cookbook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My week was nice. My sweetie made me smile. My brother made me laugh.

    I won a free digital magazine subscription today and chose Clean Eating so I can continue staying on a healthier eating plan for 2013.

    I am thinking about getting an ice cream maker - I would love to make my own frozen treats using almond milk, coconut milk, fresh fruit, and cream.

    I'm stopping by from Create with Joy's Friendship Friday Linky. Have a great weekend!

    http://artpark78.com/blog1

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.