Monday, February 18, 2013

Grace Laced ~ This is the Day ~ 2/18/13

GraceLaced Mondays

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I really wish it was me sitting on that bench because it doesn't look anything like this picture at my house today.  There is snow on the ground.  It is only 11F.  And it sure isn't peaceful as I get the girls ready for school after a late night.

But, I have hope that it will be a beautiful day!

"This is the day that the Lord has made.  Let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Psalm 118:24



2 comments:

  1. Congtrats on winning the earrings! And thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a peaceful picture. May He give us that peace each and every day. Blessings!www.toshowthemjesus.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.