Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:
1. When were you last facing an ocean? Using just ONE word, describe how you felt as you faced that ocean.
Last summer at Daytona Beach, FL. Awed.
2. What are three sounds you hate to hear?
A fork/knife scraping against a plate, whining, the phone ringing in the middle of the night.
3. This question comes to you courtesy of some real life friends. Hi real life friends! When you shop for yourself, do you try everything on in the store before buying or do you buy, try on at home, and then return what you don't like or what doesn't fit?
I admit to the buy, try it on and return. I just hate dressing rooms!
4. February 26th is National Pistachio Day...are you a fan of the little green nut? Do you use them in cooking and baking or prefer to eat them right out of the shell?
I like pistachios when baked in something but not a huge fan of eating them plain.
5. When did you last have to compromise with someone? Were you happy to reach the compromise or slightly irritated it was necessary?
Being married means compromising everyday. Sometimes it irritates me and sometimes, I'm pleased. There is also a lot of compromising when having kids also. As long as everyone remembers who the parents are!
6. Have you ever written a letter to an elected official? Did you get a response?
I might have written one as a school project but I honestly don't remember much about it. I don't even remember if I got a response.
7. We 'March' into a new month at the end of this week...what's something on your March calendar guaranteed to make you smile?
March is my Birth Month! Yes, I celebrate the whole month!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Let's get hodgepodgey!