Joyce's Hodgepodgey Questions:1. When were you last 'on a mountaintop'? You may answer in the literal or figurative sense.
I'm going to answer literally because it is so early. The last time I was on a mountaintop would probably be the last time we went to Somerset, PA. Somerset, itself, is on a mountaintop and we have to climbe White Horse Mountain to get there.
2. Do you establish and maintain a strict budget in your household? What is one piece of financial advice you would offer someone just starting out on their own?
We try to keep a budget but don't always succeed :( My advice to someone just starting out: Just say NO to the CREDIT CARD lure!
3. Cherries-yay or nay? Cherry pie, cherry cola, black forest cake, or a scoop ofBen and Jerry's Cherries Garcia...pick one.
Yay! Cherry pop is one of my favorites!
4. Should you ever discuss religion or politics with people you don't know?
I think you can skim the surface and feel out the situation. It is probably easier to discuss these topics with someone you don't know than with someone you DO know!
5. When you take a road trip do you prefer to be the driver or the passenger? Where were you headed on your last road trip?
We drove to Florida to my Aunt's in Daytona and then to Disney World! I enjoy being the passenger so that I can nap but I also like to drive. Especially that rental van. Man, was it zippy!
6. If we peeked inside your closet, what color would we say is most prevalent?
Hmmm? I have a pretty wide variety of colors so the only one that I have more of than other would be gray.
7. Who's your favorite senior citizen and why are they special?
My Dad. He has always taken care of his family and still does even though he is retired and my brother and I are grown up and out of the house. He is caring even though he isn't vocal about his feelings. He is kind. He is loving. He is a big teddy bear and I like to pat his belly :)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
With all these storms coming back-to-back, will Spring ever get here? Have you noticed how it is staying daylight longer and longer every day? Love it!
Let's get hodgepodgey!