Saturday, February 23, 2013

Song on My Heart ~ Gonna Be Alright by Rhett Walker Band ~ 2/23/13


Amy, who hosted TSMSS, hasn't been on her blog for a few months.  We're praying that all is well with her and her family.  Until she comes back, Tania at Simply God's Girl, will be hosting Song on My Heart Weekend.  You can click the above graphic (which I LOVE) to go link up!\
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got the Rhett Walker Band CD!!!!!  I love it!  They have a blues-y, rock feel.  I can't wait to get my brother to listen to it.  It is right up his alley.

This song especially speaks to my heart :)





May your weekend be filled with the sound of beautiful music!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.