Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scripture Memory Verse Challenge ~ REVIEW



Last week was the final memory verse from "The Power of Hope" First Place 4 Health study book.

Next Sunday, I'll be starting "Walking In Grace" and we'll have new memory verses.

This week is a review week in the study book, so I thought we'd also review the memory verses from this unit.

See how many you can remember.


  
"And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us." Romans 5:5

"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise You more and more."  Psalm 71:14
"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we possess, for He who promised is faithful." Hebrews 10:23

"Why do you call Me "Lord, Lord," and do not do what I say?" Luke 6:46

"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him." Psalm 62:5

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12

"He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son He loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins." Colossians 1: 13-14

"Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God." Psalm 42: 5-6


     So, how'd you do?



4 comments:

  1. without Hope....you can't live. Hope is so important...it's the thread to hang onto when there's nothing else....great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I did not participate in the memory verses, these are all verses that I enjoyed reading, thank-you.
    Blessings,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. All wonderful verses. I think next to love, hope is the most important thing. Thank you for sharing these verses.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kept it on my page throughout last week and cannot tell you how much I needed to be reminded of that hope this week. God is so perfect. Thank you again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.