Sunday, October 17, 2010

Keeping The Lost Art of Letter Writing Alive

Falling Off a High Heeled Life has a great idea. 

She's putting together a BlogLand Pen Pal Club! Doesn't that sound like fun?



Here are a few of her words:

"Are you interested in keeping the Lost Art of Letter Writing Alive?

In this fast paced world of e-mail, text and other electronic forms of communication, the art of letter writing and all that goes with is becoming lost. When was the last time you actually wrote a letter, addressed the envelope, affixed a stamp and dropped it in the mail box? Now, think how the last handwritten letter you received, made you feel?"


Click here for more details on how to join in!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Colletta!

    Visiting you from the LBS Tea Party!! :)

    I'm soooo happy to find your blog, it's great!!
    I totally agree that a handwritten note, or letter, is WAY MORE PERSONAL than anything that could ever be said in an email or text!

    Are you going to join the BLPPC...? I think I will give it a shot - how fun!!!

    I have tons of personalized stationary highlighted on my blog & available on my website at REALLY great prices - feel free to check them out!

    http://stellaspersonaltreasures.com/blog/?paged=5

    ReplyDelete
  2. we agree, letter writing is great. Email used to be fun to get, now it's dreadful to get 50+ emails a day that you must respond to...while getting a nice letter written TO you, FROM someone you know, is such a great feeling!

    http://iwiLetter.com - send real letters, write online

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.