Sunday, October 10, 2010

Scripture Memory Verse Challenge ~ 10/10/10


Scripture Memory Verse 10/10/10-10/16/10

"And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us." Romans 5:5


By memorizing Scripture, we can have instant access to God's Word. His guidelines for our lives as well as great comforts are with us wherever we go and whatever we do.
My challenge to you, my beloved readers, is to memorize the above verse this week. You can also pass along this challenge to YOUR readers. After all, the more people hiding God's Word in their heart, the better this world will be.
Don't forget to let me know how you're doing and make sure to come back next week for a new verse.









4 comments:

  1. I love this scripture. It has brought me a lot of comfort during my husband's battle with cancer.
    Happy Spiritual Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful scripture.
    Blessings,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOpe....I've found out it in Him....and this scripture is true. Hope and Him never disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good verse to memorize, It is something we should be able to recall many times.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.