Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My First Ever Professional Pedicure

Why did no one ever tell me? How did I possibly not know how pleasurable a profession pedicure is? Have I lived that sheltered of a life? Or, is it a conspiracy against me?

How have I lived for 32 years without the oh-so-wonderful experience?

I can now say, "I have lived!"

Last Thursday, (otherwise known as Grammy/Pappy Day at my house), I needed to get my eyebrows done. Mission accomplished, I contemplated the nail spa next door to the eyebrow plucking establishment. I've been wanting to get a pedicure for a while but have never taken the time, money, courage to do so.

I was feeling a bit needy at the time and decided to pamper myself. I had no idea!

I had no idea that the chairs were massage chairs. I had no idea how wonderful the foot spa feels. I had no idea how absolutely spectacular the actual pedicure would be.

I am now enlightened. And most likely addicted. Hubby better work some overtime.

**Warning: pictures of toes are forthcoming**

"You put your right foot in, you put your right foot out..."

"You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out..."

"You put both feet in, you put both feet out..."

I know, I know. My feet are both short and wide with small stubby toes. But I like 'em.

I'm already looking forward to my next pedicure. Is every week too often?

5 comments:

  1. Cute toes! I need a pedicure!
    Hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! Pedis are the bomb!

    I try to go at least every 2 weeks if possible, unless the polish starts coming off before then.

    Mine are red, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lik the wide stubby toes :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.