Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Euro Bungy

Have you ever heard of Euro Bungy? I never had until we went to the Galleria Mall in Jownstown this past Sunday. It is jumping on a trampoline with bungy cords hooked to you.



Of course, as soon as we saw it in the middle of the mall, Kaylee just HAD to try it.



I got such a kick out of this sign.




Getting strapped in.


She had a rough time getting enough umph to get started.


A little higher...



She refused to try a flip even though we tried to talk her into it.




This is a two-story mall and she was jumping higher than the railing to the second story.

She wanted to go again. I told her that for $6 a pop, she'd have to wait until next time.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!
    I am impressed! and a little scared, too!
    Hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the kids using that thing at the mall. Always looked like fun. Glad she enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.