Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Miller Homestead - Laken's Room

Laken is my 3-year-old. She is all into Princesses and animals. Her room doesn't yet have alot of personality, but I'm sure that will come as she starts having an interest in decorating her room.

As you look in her door, you see her Princess toddler bed along with the Princess Quilt that I made her. On the wall she has animal pictures from an old calendar.
Kaylee and I painted the name letters while I was still pregnant with Laken. Her big pillow is where she will sometimes flop down and watch TV.
Inside the closet is her Cabin where she likes to hide. Of course, she has a buggy and the must have Littlest Pet Shop poster. The Princess baskets hold toys and the top two have her books.


Laken likes to sit at her little table to watch cartoons and eat snacks. I'm trying to teach her to put the dirty clothes in the laundry basket.


Thank you, everyone, for taking a tour this week through "The Miller Homestead."

We should be home from vacation by now and I'm probably up to my eyeballs in dirty laundry and unpacking. I hope I have time to catch up on my blog reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.