Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Miller Homestead - Dining Room

Today's featured room in "The Miller Homestead" is the Dining Room. It is small but functional.

I made the window topper on the the sliding glass door that lead to the deck. I also recovered the chairs in matching fabric. My mom made my crocheted table runner. The basket of flowers was a decoration at our wedding nearly 10 years ago. It has been on our Dining Room table ever since.

In this picture you can see my book shelf. (Trust me. Those aren't my only books.) On top the book shelf sits our Family Bible that my mom and dad got us for our wedding. The bamboo was given to us about 9 years ago and is still living! Our little birdie, Sky, is in the corner under a picture of the girls.
And here is our lazy lump labrador, Lilah. Say that 10 times fast!


And that's our Dining Room. Wasn't it exciting?!?

Tomorrow: the Family Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.