Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Miller Homestead

This week I'm on vacation in Niagra Falls, NY (Yay!). So while I'm not home, I thought it would be a good time to show my home to you. Each day will feature a different room.


I thought you might like to see the outside of The Miller Homestead so that you can get the full picture.

It is a ranch-style home on the corner of Market Street and River Drive. It is actually Wills Creek that is directly across from our house but the area already has a Creek Road, so River Drive it is.

You can see that we live at 106 River Drive. We planted Butterly Bushes on either side of our front porch. The girls love to watch and sometimes chase the butterflies that are drawn to the bushes.


This is what we call our "Playground". You can see my one of my swings down at the corner so I can relax while watching the girls play.

We're still working on the Pool deck, patio and back deck. When they are finished up and decent for pictures. I'll show them to you.

Tomorrow you get to see my Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.