Wednesday, January 17, 2024

WIP Wednesday ~ 1/17/2024

 

I thought I'd do a weekly post listing my current crafty works-in-progress (WIP).

~~~~~~~

As of the moment, I have a Valentine Bear started that I'm not sure if I'm going to finish or not...  I'm so disenchanted with it that I didn't even bother to take a picture!

Other than that, my only WIP is a Think Pink Prayer Shawl for my Etsy shop.  I'm almost halfway finished with it at this point and would really like to complete it this week as I didn't even touch it last week.  The pattern is based on Attic 24's cozy stripe blanket that I've modified.



I have been creating all week and finished quite a few items but you'll have to come back for Finish Friday to see what I've completed  :)


What are you working on?  How many WIPs do you currently have?

Colletta 



1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.