Saturday, January 6, 2024

Tea Time ~ 1/7/2024


 
Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things about my life lately...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~I haven't written a Tea Time post since before Christmas, so, "How was your Christmas?"  We had a busy month leading up to the big day .  I felt very unprepared this year.  We did our shopping very late and even had a few packages not come in time :(  Christmas Day, itself, was kind of quiet and anti-climatic.  We had to wake Laken up at 9am to open presents...typical teenager who likes her sleep...  Kaylee and Shawn came over for the present opening and then later for dinner.  The time between opening presents and Christmas dinner was kind of like a twilight zone.  Like I said, very quiet day.

~Happy New Year!!!!!  I know it is almost a week late but I do hope you had a wonderful New Year's Day and are enjoying 2024 so far.  The hubby was off the week between Christmas and New Year but had to go back to work on Monday night.  So, what are your plans for 2024?  I'd love to hear!

~I started a new Bible Reading Plan that will take me through the entire Bible in a year.  So far, I'm up-to-date and enjoying my quiet time in the Word.  I also started a Scripture writing plan for January.  The theme is "God is my Refuge".  Again, all up-to-date and enjoying it.

~Laken is back to cyber schooling for a while.  She got so behind from being sick, having surgery, recovery, strep throat and the "sickness" that we decided it was the best option.  She's hoping to head back to in person school for the 4th quarter and is working really hard.  I'm super proud of her.  She's been through a lot and has been very strong even if she has her moments...

~I re-opened my Etsy Shop:  Colletta's Kitchen Sink!  I even sold a Dr. Seuss Cat-in-the-Hat inspired baby blanket Saturday morning.  So far some of the items I have listed are Prayer Shawls, Baby Blankets, Dishcloths and my newest addition:  The Lover Letter Book Cover.  I've made a white one and a purple/yellow on so far.  I do hope you stop by and check out the shop!


So, what's new with you?
 
Colletta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.