Saturday, January 6, 2024

Attention Readers! Calling All Book Lovers!



The book sleeve/cover can be made in any color as a custom order.


Right now it has a cute little bow tie to shut the "envelope" but I think I'm going to be on the look out for some cute buttons as well.


The sleeve measures 9.5" X 7" when tied close but there is a good bit of give and can fit most paperbacks and even a kindle if you prefer reading digitally.


I had a lot of fun creating this piece!


The bow can be made in any color as well.  I can even make a few different color ties that can be swapped out.


I'd love for you to stop by Colletta's Kitchen Sink Etsy Shop!

I'm still practicing some amigurumi pieces and will be sharing them here on the blog soon :)

Colletta

P.S.  I also just added a light purple and yellow Love Letter Book Cover, as well.



1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. Will stop by your Etsy store for a look around.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.