Monday, January 29, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 1/29/2024


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Monday!

The weather outside is:

I can't talk about the weather without mentioning how absolutely gorgeous it was this past Friday her in southern Pennsylvania!  The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and the snow was melting!  Glorious :)

The week ahead is a little more wintery...sigh...


On today's to-do list: 

~Today is my sister-in-law's birthday!  I would love if you could pray for her.  Kelly is having a major surgery tomorrow on her neck and is very scared.  We're all nervous and have been praying hard that it is safe and successful.  I appreciate it :)

~Working on my new routine of early to bed/early to rise.  I did pretty well with the routine in the beginning of last week and then little by little, I was staying up way too late.  So last night I was in bed by 10pm and now I'm wide awake a little before 5am.

Happening this week:

~Laken's 17th Birthday!  My little groundhog baby is growing up.  Friday we're going out to eat for her Birthday Dinner and then on Saturday we'ere taking Laken and Nate snowboarding at a ski resort about an hour away.  I pray no one gets hurt!

~Prepping for my first ever vendor show!

Currently reading:

I did so good with my reading goal and finished "Keegan" in 2-3 days.  I then started "Small Town Shepherd" by Nala Henkel Aislinn.  So far it has been good, but I've been distracted from reading.  I've put it as an item on my daily tasks, so I'm hoping to finish this book in the beginning of the week.


Watching:

NFL Playoff games.

Percy Jackson

Youtube videos from a few favorites

On the menu today:

Stroganoff

In the Craft Basket:

I finished up the Think Pink Shawl.  Other than that I've been working on bunnies, turtles, bees and leggy frogs for the vendor/craft show.  It isn't until March 16th but I start working outside the home again on February 12th and don't know how much time I will have to craft.  I'd like to get as much done in the next two weeks as I possibly can.

Picture from the Camera


Kona Mae :)

Bible Verse

"In the morning, O LORD, You will hear my voice; In the morning I will order my prayer to You and eagerly watch."  Psalm 5:3

Have a great Monday!

Colletta

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sil, and sending positive vibes. Good luck on the new routine, so hard to stick to new routines. Happy Birthday to Laken. Good luck on your vendor show. Funny picture of Kona Mae. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I love the dog photo. I hope surgery went well. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that picture of Kona Mae just made me laugh, I love dogs. Hope the surgery went well for Kelly. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.