Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Tea Time ~ 1/11/2024


 
Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things about my life lately...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~I noticed the other day that I have surpassed writing 4100 posts on the blog.  I can't believe I started writing posts in 2009.  15 years of sharing!  I appreciate each any every reader that has stopped by throughout the years.  Thank you!

~I mentioned in my "Happy Homemaker Monday" post that I was to have an interview for a PT job on Tuesday, but due to the weather I was going to try to reschedule.  I was afraid it would be a deal breaker but the HR contact was very understanding and rescheduled my interview for Friday, January 12th!  I'm a bit nervous so I'd appreciate your thoughts and prayers for Friday at 1pm :)

~This past Sunday, we had the privilege of attending Nate's Senior Soccer Banquet.  (I introduced Nate to the blog a few "Tea Time"s ago as Laken's boyfriend.  They've been dating for 8.5 months and we absolutely adore him.)  Nate earned Defensive Player of the Year and we couldn't be prouder of him.  He is a great young man and treats Laken like a princess!  He's a keeper :)

~I think I've mentioned it in another post, but I had somebody purchase the Dr. Seuss/Cat-in-the-Hat Baby Blanket from my Etsy Shop.  In this crazy weather, I hope it gets to NH safely.  I packaged it in a 2 gallon ziploc and then in a box with tons of packing tape but I'm always nervous about the shipping process.  It was supposed to arrive today, so I'm going to check the tracking number with USPS.  Wish me luck :)

~Slowly, but surely, I have finished the amigurumi cow I was making and featured on my WIP Wednesday post.  I wanted to have it finished up for my Friday Finish post so that gave me some extra motivation.  Make sure you come back tomorrow to see the finished product :)

So, what's new with you?
 
Colletta

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of posts, congratulations of being active for so long. We started in 2008. Best of luck on the interview, you've got this, go get them tomorrow. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.