Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Tea Time ~ 3/17/2022


 
Grab a cup of tea, coffee, hot chocolate or your favorite drink
while I share a few things about my life lately...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
~Kaylee and Shawn sent me a picture of their new dog crate for Dahlia.  Shawn, who is not a small man, was in the crate with the miniature horse masquerading as a Great Dane!  When we went down to visit, the hubby couldn't help himself.  He had to get in the crate, too!  Then Laken couldn't resist taking a turn.  At least this XXL crate should be big enough for Dahly to grow into :)



~Saturday, we were supposed to go to my nephew's 16th birthday party an hour's drive away.  Instead, we got a snowstorm :(  Thankfully, my SIL postponed Andrew's party until this Sunday so we'll still be able to attend.  The snow was all melted by Sunday afternoon.  Crazy weather!


~I'm so excited to have more light in the evenings!  I love Springing forward and I heard that there is talk of making Daylight Savings Time a permanent thing next year!  I'm not sure how good that would be for mornings but I definitely enjoy the evenings :)

~Laken had her brain MRI on Monday.  It was ordered by her neurologist due to migraines.  He wanted to make sure there wasn't anything nefarious going on.  Thank the Good LORD, her brain is "unremarkable".  That's a good thing :)

~I went to www.proverbs31.org to look for a Bible Study and happened across a new Online Bible Study that will be starting April 1, 2022.  It is called "I'll Start Again Monday".  I signed up for the class and ordered my book which should be arriving Friday.  There's still time to join in if you'd like!  Let me know if you do!


~The kittens like to "help" Laken with her school work.  Flynn is the sleeper and not much help other than being there for moral support.  Clover, on the other hand, loves to help by stepping all over the keyboard.  She likes to be in-the-know.



 
How was your week?

 
Colletta

3 comments:

  1. Such a terrific post and that is one big crate. That's super good news about the Laken brain. Love those kitten pics. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crate is huge! WHen Leo came to live with us he one too. But we have a large yard for him to roam so he no longer spent 12-14 hours a day inside his crate. Tea sounds nice, we have snow, lots of cold, lots of snow. Have a wodnerful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to chuckle over the humans in the crate. Adorable.

    Way to go on the MRI. God is good.

    Awww on that cute kitty.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.