Friday, March 4, 2022

Friday Night With Friends ~ March 2022


"Friday Night With Friends" is hosted by Cheryll over at "Gone Stitchin".  FNWF is set for the 1st Friday of each month with participants joining in from all over the world

~~~~~~~~~~

For March 2022's "Friday Night With Friends", I'm going to be working on hand-quilting my Mom's Blue and White Quilt while watching the new "West Side Story" on Disney+.


It is my One Monthly Goal to get this top completely quilted.  Big goals!   Wish me luck :)

Colletta

9 comments:

  1. Good luck! By the way, I just love your little kitties! How are they settling in? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is looking lovely Colletta. It was nice to stitch along with you last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck on your quilting project. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to see a quilt in a hoop! ENjoy your quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blues and white or cream are my favourite colour combo …
    Enjoy your quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely project - enjoy the quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always nice to see "blue & white" quilt :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.