Monday, March 7, 2022

Happy Homemaker Monday ~ 3/7/2022


Come join Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, and Happy Monday!

The weather outside is:

March has come in with some gorgeous weather!  I actually wore capris and sandals on Sunday :)  I love it!


On today's to-do list: 

Other than the normal Monday tasks, I have to call to schedule a follow-up neurologist appointment for Laken's headaches.  The neurologist wanted to see her back in 6 month but they didn't have the schedule out that far.  They told me to call in March to schedule her appointment for June/July.  Luckily I had it marked in my calendar or I might not have remembered!

Happening this week:

Tuesday, the hubby has a dental appointment.

Wednesday the next installment of the Sweet Dreams quilt block pattern will be coming out!  

Thursday the hubby has a doctor's check-up.

Friday is grocery day and "catch-up on housework before the weekend" day :)

Saturday is Family Day.  My nephew, Andrew, is having his 16th birthday party at an arcade in the afternoon.  I can't believe he's 16!  DON'T FORGET TO "SPRING FORWARD"!  I always get so excited to change the clocks in the Spring but it takes me a few days to adjust.

Currently reading:
 
I haven't read a cowboy story in a while.  Hoping this gets me out of my mini-slump!


On the TV:

Gilded Age Episode 6 -  HBO MAX
Free Guy ~ Disney+ (a lot of foul language for Disney+)
West Side Story ~ Disney+

Listening to:

This week for "Songs on Sunday" I featured "Come What May" by We Are Messengers.  I hope you'll check it out :) 

On the menu today:

Sloppy Joes, Homemade French Fries, Corn, Strawberries

In the Craft Basket:

This past week I worked on the "Sweet Dreams" sew along by Pat Sloan at www.ilovetomakequilts.com .  I finished block 8 called Dessert Bread.  You can read more about it on my Sewing Saturday post :)


Picture from the Camera


I'd like to introduce (officially) Clover Sage and Flynn Orion!

Memory Verse

"Here, there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and in all."
Colossians 3:11

Have a great Monday!


Colletta

2 comments:

  1. Those little kittens are so cute! I loved Free Guy but was surprised to see it on Disney Plus, I watched it over HBO Max. I guess Free Guy must be part of the "Plus" Ha. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kittens!
    Sloppy joes and fries... that is sooo good
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.