Wednesday, July 17, 2013

WWW Wednesday ~ 7/17/13


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What are you currently reading?

The Fixer Upper




I'll be starting this book today.  I'm taking the girls to the beach.  It is supposed to be a wonderfully hot and sunny day.  I'll sit under a tree keeping an eye on the girls while I read :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• What did you recently finish reading?

An Heiress at Heart (Love's Grace, #1)

I finished this book late last night and love it!  I gave it a 5/5 on goodreads.

~~~~~
• What do you think you’ll read next?


Vision in White (Bride Quartet, #1)

I have all four books in this series coming to me in the mail.  If I receive this in time, it will be my next read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. These all look like awesome reads. I wish I was going to the beach! Here is my WWW http://cynthia2729.wordpress.com/2013/07/17/www-wednesdays-july-17/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, beautiful cover on Vision in White! Hope you enjoy, here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-gS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read a Nora Roberts book, but I have always wondered about them. I'm interested to hear if they are good!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.