Monday, July 8, 2013

Homemaker Monday ~ 7/8/13

Come join Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Weather...

Currently a rainy 69F with strong thunderstorms predicted for this morning.  Again...

Right Now I Am...

Cooling down from my 2 mile morning walk.

Thinking...

That I need to get in the shower...

On My Reading Pile...

Anna Meets Her Match

This is the first book in the Chatam House series and the first book I'm reading as part of the the 2013 Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

On My TV...


On my DVR, waiting for me to watch it :)  Still...

What I Found While Surfing the Net...

Lady Behind The Curtain - Brown Sugar Movie Candy Cookies




On the Menu This Week...

Monday:  Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, apples
Tuesday:  Pork Chops, Buttered Noodles, Broccoli, oranges
Wednesday: Fellowship
Thursday:  Ham, Fried Potatoes, Green Beans, apples
Friday:  Pizza
Saturday:  Out
Sunday:  Fellowship

We went way off menu last week, so I'm able to keep it the same for this week.

On My To Do List...

Read, read, read!  Then some laundry, dishes and general housework.

In the Craft Basket...

4-12 Year Beret with Flower - Any Color - Photo Prop



I have 2 of these berets to make.

Looking Forward To This Week...

Getting back on some kind of schedule with housework, etc.

Looking Around the House...

I'm so excited that we finally got a new dishwasher!!!!  yay!!!!

From the Camera...

Nothing this week.  Must. Take. More. Pictures.

On My Prayer List...

Motivation and determination to get healthier, my family, VBS that is coming up soon.

Bible Verse, Devotional...

"For through Him both of us have access in one Spirit to the Father."  Ephesian 2:18





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Unfortunately, due to spammers, I now have to moderate comments.